About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn and Helsinki’s coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
Being a part of Bob’s team means being hospitable not only to our guests but also to our colleagues, service partners, neighbours, and the planet (which is why we’ve become the first international climate-neutral hospitality provider). We’re open to new ideas, are honest about our shortcomings, and take full ownership of our actions, good and bad. We grow by supporting each other, and overgrown egos and corporate politics have no place here.
So, are you ready to join the cult of Bob?
Our Real Estate team will drive supply growth by identifying top-of-the-funnel lease opportunities, negotiate leases, manage deal closings, oversee development projects, plan and execute the design and ramp-up of new properties.
As a Development Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing, planning, managing and tracking the progress of our upcoming projects, by working with our international Real Estate, Product and Operations team (including Legals, Project Managers, Interior Architects, Product Owners, and Operations), ensuring that design is developed, the brand is communicated and projects are delivered on time to budget.
In this role you will:
- Oversee, plan, manage and track the progress of our upcoming projects.
- Manage the budget and estimate costs.
- Work with the Real Estate team and Interior Design team to develop feasibility proposals inclusive of building programmes and budgets.
- Draft scopes of works, appointment letters and appoint consultants to carry out the scope of work.
- Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes.
- Coordinate and collaborate with clients, service partners, subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team.
- Liaise cross-functionally ensuring all teams’ requirements are met for the lifecycle of the asset.
- Negotiate with external vendors on contract agreements.
- Obtain the appropriate permits and licenses from authorities.
- Plan all project launch operations and schedule intermediate phases.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Resolve any problems that may arise.
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress of projects and prepare progress reports regularly.
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards.
Our 5-star candidate:
- Has 3+ years of proven experience as a Project Executive, Project Manager, Site Manager or another similar role.
- Has in-depth understanding of design, budgets and construction procedures and project management principles.
- Has experience in reviewing leases, carrying out due diligence and supporting the Real Estate Associate Directors and Directors in signing leases.
- Is comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings.
- Has the ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs.
- Is familiar with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions.
- Has excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards.
- Is highly organised, with excellent time management and multitasking ability with a strong understanding of core manager duties.
- Has strong leadership skills and a self-starter mentality.
- Has excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Has top-notch oral and written communication skills in English.
- It is considered beneficial, to have exposure across the European market.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Unlimited holidays
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Free nights at any Bob W location and plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.