About Bob W
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. Based on the vision of building the world’s fastest growing, most sustainable and most loved hospitality brand (Don’t believe us? Peek at our latest reviews), Bob W offers beautifully designed living spaces that reflect the vibe of the handpicked neighbourhoods they are located in. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Bob W ensures a highly unique yet consistent experience, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.
Bob W got started in Finland in 2018, expanded to Estonia in mid-2019 and plans to grow to 1,000 living spaces across Northern Europe and the Baltics within the next 18 months. The execution of our super ambitious growth plan is fuelled by major investments from top-tier VCs and real estate private equity firms.
Being one of the first team members in the Financial team you will have a great opportunity to shape how accounting is taken care in the company - you will work with the financial team and external accountants to make it happen.
In this role You will:
- Be responsible for closing the books on time - you will work together with external accountants and the financial team to get it done
- Further develop and automate the accounting as much as possible
- Provide input regards accounting when we expand to new markets - we are growing thus we need to set up accounting with external parties in the new markets
- Lead the process of the financial year reporting
- Question regards our accounting system? You know the answer.
What we look for:
- You have a bachelor's degree in a highly quantitative field such as Accounting, Economics, Finance or some similar field
- Have 2+ years experience in tasks above or another relevant experience (and you can explain why it is relevant)
- Previous experience with an accounting software. We are currently using Xero -> its super nice and will take no time to learn if you already have some experience with some other accounting software
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to predict them and act proactively
- Perfect analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Perfect English and Estonian communication skills. Finnish and Russian languages will add more points to your karma
- Strong team player
- You know what does responsibility mean and can prove it
- Passion to self-development
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Growth opportunities
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.