About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company giving every guest an authentic five-star experience at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our eco-friendly apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki, London and Madrid's coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
As part of our Growth team, you will be part of an international all-star team of customer acquisition and revenue management professionals. We swear by the growth hacking ethos which means we test and tinker but we also use all the established tools in the customer acquisition arsenal.
As a Business Development Manager in London, you will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities and closing B2B deals in your market. You also will be part of the Growth team's mission to drive up demand and supply growth by working with the Director of Growth and our international Growth and Operations teams.
The role in a nutshell:
- Taking responsibility for the whole business development flow. Cold contacting is one of your secret weapons ;)
- Ensuring skyrocketing growth in direct B2B bookings.
- Building long-term partnerships with the local start-up community.
- Finding ways to enter the “corporate” market - let’s show Fortune 500 companies that 5-star hotels are too boring.
- Establishing a “hidden” sales network by creating non-ordering collaboration relationships with local partners: restaurants, cafes, gyms, co-working spaces, etc.
- Heavily collaborating with Growth, Operations, Finance, and Product teams to make data-driven decisions and execute them successfully.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
About a 5-star candidate:
- 3+ years of excellent track record in Sales or Business Development in the hospitality or similar space, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- A self-starter, ambitious, and hungry for results. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out, and generating and closing deals from cold leads.
- Native English language skills.
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous).
- Experience in onboarding and managing accounts.
- Organized and process-driven, with the knowledge of B2B sales techniques.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Voluntary Health Insurance.
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues.
- Multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment.
- Free nights at any Bob W location and plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.