About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki, London and Madrid coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
Being a part of Bob’s team means being hospitable not only to our guests but also to our colleagues, service partners, neighbours, and the planet (which is why we’ve become the first international climate-neutral hospitality provider). We’re open to new ideas, are honest about our shortcomings, and take full ownership of our actions, good and bad. We grow by supporting each other, and overgrown egos and corporate politics have no place here. So, are you ready to join the cult of Bob?
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our fast-paced startup environment to expand our growing team.
In this role you will:
- Manage highly effective full-cycle recruitment processes partnering up with different cross-functional teams, such as Growth, Real Estate, Operations, Finance, Product and Engineering.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs.
- Actively source new talent and maintain a pipeline of diverse and qualified candidates to consider for Bob W opportunities.
- Post and update job postings across various job boards and recruiting channels.
- Conduct interviews and background checks to support selecting exceptional talent.
- Contribute to a stellar candidate experience and represent Bob W as the first point of contact.
- Collaborate to offer a smooth and meaningful onboarding process for the new hires.
- Keep up to date and analyse hiring trends, sourcing and outreach techniques to best attract talent.
- Contribute with new ideas to improve our recruitment process and support employer branding.
Our 5-star candidate has:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Strong online candidate sourcing skills, having knowledge of various social media and recruiting channels.
- Experience sourcing and hiring candidates internationally.
- Has top-notch oral and written communication skills in English, other EU languages are considered beneficial.
- Ability to deliver several recruitment projects simultaneously and on time.
- Positivity and excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with candidates and employees of all levels.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, effectively prioritise and adapt to change.
- Enthusiasm to quickly learn and continuously improve processes.
- Experience in a high-growth startup or software startup environment.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Voluntary health insurance.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Plenty of development and growth opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment.
- Free nights at any Bob W location and plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.