About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki, Madrid and London’s coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
So, are you ready to join the cult of Bob?
Bob W is looking for an Investment Analyst to join the Real Estate team and be a key contributor to the European expansion of the company.
The role entails a variety of tasks including identifying top-of-the-funnel lease or acquisition opportunities and supporting negotiating contracts, managing deal closings and overseeing development projects.
The position is suited for people looking to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment with the mentality to help build one of the leading players of the hospitality sector in Europe. You must be a quick learner, with a proactive approach and capable to work under pressure on various projects. You must be someone that thrives in very demanding situations entailing high responsibilities.
Furthermore, in this role you will:
- Manage and conduct financial analyses for all potential lease and/or acquisition opportunities.
- Support the identification, evaluation, and monitoring of investments across multiple markets and real estate asset classes.
- Prepare, update and run financial models and financial reporting tools.
- Lead market research in all targeted markets by maintaining a database of economic and asset-specific market data/metrics, analysing key demographic, economic trends, and other real estate market conditions.
- Prepare investment memorandum, general marketing materials, etc.
- Provide analytical insight and establish benchmark underwriting for particular regions through property reports and understanding cash flows in that market.
- Build and maintain relationships to acquire real estate market insights from external sources such as lenders, appraisers, brokers, and research professionals.
- Identify key hospitality and real estate trends and facilitate knowledge sharing across the organisation.
Our 5-star candidate has:
Previous relevant experience in either M&A / consulting (major consulting firm), private equity, transaction services or corporate development.
- Outstanding academic qualifications from a top tier business school, engineering school or university.
- Ability to prepare complex financial analyses and models.
- Strong corporate finance, quantitative and technical skills.
- Outstanding Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of different commercial real estate asset classes.
- Self-starter mentality and a results-driven attitude.
- Strong analytical skills, financial/math skills and a keen sense of numbers.
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills.
- Preferably experience in the hospitality sector.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment.
- Free nights at any Bob W location and plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.