About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki, London and Madrid’s coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
As a Pre Opening/ Commercial Manager you will take full control of all commercial aspects of opening of new property including but not limited to: market feasibility in cooperation with the Investment team, product positioning, pricing and business mix strategy, sales strategy, revenue systems set up and fine-tuning, onboarding visits, competitor set selection and validation, reporting and documentation and forecasting and budgeting.
Furthermore, you will:
- Work closely with Associate Director Revenue to develop and execute short, medium and long term strategies ensuring lighting speed ramp-up and market leadership.
- Optimise current processes and make procedure and product recommendations on how to make them more efficient and scalable.
- Take ownership of currently used systems and fine-tune them to best fit Bob W. use case.
- Prepare and execute various periodical asset opening related activities including business reviews, fair market share and business mix reviews, forecast, yearly budgets, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development Teams and support them to launch opening campaigns and promotional activities.
- Work closely with local GMs and OPs team to ensure product positioning, pricing and set-up are fine-tuned to maximise revenue whilst meeting and exceeding guest expectations.
- Support the Product team in the development of new features and solutions to further improve our top-line performance.
- Support Associate Director of Revenue in developing solutions supporting fast asset adding at scale.
Our 5-star candidate:
- Previous experience as Revenue Manager (hospitality sector will be an advantage) in a pre-opening environment or in different properties/ countries.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills and being able to demonstrate how they are used to make decisions.
- Outstanding communication skills, can compress complex information and create a digestible and actionable outcome.
- Researcher mindset - being able to articulate vision from limited data points.
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Proficient user of Excel or similar products.
- Open-minded and tired of the status quo
- Open and available to travel within the EU and the UK.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment.
- Free nights at any Bob W location and plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure.
Please submit your CV in English upon application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.