About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing hospitality startup operating and renting out exceptionally cool apartments with technology at its core. We are on a mission to provide an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki, London and Madrid's coolest neighbourhoods.
We are scaling fast to take over Europe. To achieve our goals we are growing our Product & Engineering team that is building the technology to provide a world-class experience and automate hospitality operations.
As a Product Manager, you will take ownership of our digital guest journey from booking until the guest leaves the apartment. Your goal will be to build a world-class experience that drives our revenue and high guest satisfaction scores. This is a critical role that directly contributes to achieving our mission and has an opportunity to really reinvent what great guest experience means in the hospitality industry.
In this critical role you will:
- Re-invent and build the next benchmark for the hospitality guest experience.
- Drive the vision, strategy and roadmap for Bob W’s digital guest journey.
- Solve meaningful problems while working closely with engineers, designers, marketing, operations and customer support.
- Be the voice of our guests. Gather and analyze both qualitative and quantitative data to generate insights for product development.
A 5-star candidate has:
- 3 years of experience in product management.
- Experience with building and launching B2C products with great UX.
- Ability to break down complex problems into small deliverables, ship them frequently, and learn as you go.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Self-starter mentality and a results-driven attitude.
- Independent decision maker.
- Top-notch written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Passion for travelling.
What we offer:
- Grow with Bob! We have huge growth ambitions which will offer great opportunities for professional development.
- Stock option plan.
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Free nights at any Bob W location.
- Voluntary health insurance.
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues.
- A multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.