Bob W's engineering department has seen big growth this year and as a result, we are planning to split software engineering into independent product teams, which means you potentially have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech startup as the first software engineering Team Lead.
The team is developing the platform to run a world-class accommodation operation with the scale and reliability only tech can unleash.
Are you interested to learn why we hire software engineers?
We have written an article to explain just that!
As a Team Lead, you will:
- Remain hands-on and primarily write code, as our frontend or backend engineers do.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful delivery together with the Product Manager.
- Help your team to maintain high standards of quality by establishing good practices and habits.
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings and performance reviews, and help team members to set development goals and achieve them.
- Make sure that development processes in the team work well and remove team barriers.
- Be responsible for hiring new team members together with the in-house recruitment team.
- Serve as the main point of contact for other teams and departments.
As a 5-star candidate, you:
- Are ready to join an early-stage technology startup to disrupt the hospitality industry with ⚡
- Have 5+ years of experience in software development, being experienced with backend development (Node.js) or frontend development (React or Vue).
- Lead initiatives, take ownership, and feel passionate about IT.
- Have at least 1 year of management experience.
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and have worked in a startup environment.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Career progression framework and annual learning budget
- Voluntary health insurance, sports compensation, and mental health support.
- Unlimited holidays and company stock options.
- Smart and highly motivated team all based in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Free nights at any Bob W location and plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.