About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki, London and Madrid’s coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will work closely with our international project management team to open new Bob W locations throughout Europe and the UK. You will be a key player in helping us to efficiently source, procure, and plan ahead the logistics for deliveries and the installation for FF&E and OS&E, as well as supporting other procurement procedures such as quotations inquiries, purchase orders - payments follow-up and costs reports. Together with our Real Estate Project Management team, you will perform tenders, conduct bid tabulations, and award contracts for goods and services.
In this role you will:
- Support with your excellent organizational skills in procuring FF&E and OS&E components
- Carry out product sourcing and quality checks.
- Support updating our FF&E and OS&E database in Northern Europe and the UK-Ireland, source for new suppliers/vendors and brands to expand our portfolio
- Assess quotations and tender procedures
- Prepare purchase orders with selected suppliers and follow up payments and manage invoices
- Liaise directly with vendors
- Work closely with other departments for daily orders and be responsible for tracking and receiving orders.
- Perform physical stock control and attic monitoring for different projects
- Carry out project reconciliations and closing-up procedures
- Willingness and availability to travel
Our 5-star candidate:
- Is an Excel master chef 👨🍳👩🍳
- A motivated, hard-working solution seeker
- Organizational skills - Marie Kondo Level ( a.k.a KonMari method)
- Ready to travel when needed, open-minded and ready to speak a second or a third language
- A plus if you have a background and keen eye in interior design /furniture design.
- Is familiar with procurement procedures for hospitality projects
- Is familiar with LDI (Logistics - Delivery and Installation) procedures documentation, project preparation, and inventory checklist/ templates
- Has a good understanding of hotel/service apartments operation activities
- Has a creative mind to find the best possible solutions in difficult situations
- A positive visionary star ✨
- Our ambitious growth will drive your personal and professional development, making sure you never stand still
- Employee stock options to own a part of something you're so dedicated to helping grow
- Competitive salary and unlimited holiday, contributing towards healthy work-life balance
- Free nights at any Bob W location worldwide to explore new countries and cultures
- Mental health partner
- Annual learning budget to grasp that knowledge
- Intelligent, driven, like-minded colleagues who give hospitality a new meaning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.