About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki, London and Madrid's coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
Being a part of Bob’s team means being hospitable not only to our guests but also to our colleagues, service partners, neighbours, and the planet (which is why we’ve become the first international climate-neutral hospitality provider). We’re open to new ideas, are honest about our shortcomings, and take full ownership of our actions, good and bad. We grow by supporting each other, and overgrown egos and corporate politics have no place here. So, are you ready to join the cult of Bob?
Our Guest Success team is providing a 5-star guest experience in the markets Bob W is operating in and we are looking for an extraordinary Guest Success Specialist to join us and help us on our mission.
In this role you will:
- Working on shifts to support the Guest Success team in daily activities
- Creating loyal guests and collecting valuable feedback.
- Participating in product improvements.
- Contributing and sharing ideas to improve the quality of the Bob W service.
- Responding to guest reviews using various OTA channels.
- Assisting guests and helping to solve their issues using phone, emails and chat.
- Working closely with local Operations Specialists to run efficient day-to-day processes.
- Working closely with other teams to offer an exceptional guest experience.
- Working with the mantra “When in doubt, do better for the guest”.
- Support our Nordic guests.
- Work full-time or part-time (50%), whichever suits you the best
Our 5-star candidate:
- Has amazing written and spoken communication skills.
- Is obsessed with amazing guest service and has a natural desire to always go beyond and above to exceed customers' expectations and make each stay memorable.
- Is goal-oriented and is a pro in conflict management (or wants to become one).
- Has top-notch oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English, extra language is a plus.
- Is tech-savvy and ready to acquire new information/software skills quickly. As a bonus, you have experience working with project management and Excel-like tools.
- Is ready to work in the evening shifts and on weekends. Work is schedule-based to offer our customers 24/7 support.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Employee stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Sports compensation
- Voluntary health insurance
- Mental health support
- Growth opportunities
- Smart and highly motivated team
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Free nights at any Bob W location and plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
Please submit your CV in English upon application.
PS! This is a hybrid-remote role, but the onboarding and training will be carried out on-site in Tallinn, Estonia (up to 3 months).
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.