Our central Revenue team drives best-in-class commercial performance, market share, and profitability by applying revenue and profit principles across multiple teams, initiating and implementing new products, strategies, and tactics, and going the extra mile for our internal and external customers. All this in a disciplined, data-driven, efficiency-biased way.
As a Revenue Specialist, you will take responsibility for supporting the Revenue Team in providing, analysing, and enhancing data sets and reports. You will also play an integral part in setting up, maintaining, and optimising our Revenue systems, procedures, and standards. You will become part of the global Bob W Growth team contributing to the commercial success of our company in every existing and new destination
In this role you will:
- Create, maintain and optimise a variety of revenue reports
- Create a visual representation of various data sets, metrics, and KPIs in Tableau
- Assist in defining and creating logic for new data sets, metrics and performance indicators with a focus on actionable outcomes
- Assist in building, optimising, and uplifting our currently used data tools and models - for example budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- Support the Revenue team in setting up, maintaining and optimising an array of Revenue Management systems
- Actively participate in the opening of new Bobs from the Commercial side, providing data analysis and revenue support
- Continuously be on the lookout for new and exciting technologies and software that could add value to Bob W brand and to our Growth efforts
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, participate in various projects, and support cross-departmental collaboration
- Assist in continuous improvement and design of standard operating procedures to increase team efficiency.
- Prioritize, delegate, execute, and support day-to-day tasks to ensure world-class commercial processes and team accountability.
Our 5-star candidate:
- Is a goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys tackling problems and tasks in a proactive and organized manner.
- Has hospitality, revenue management, or data science education or experience and is eager to continue career growth in a scale up environment.
- Pays high attention to detail and wants to achieve the highest standards of quality, consistently taking ownership of his own work.
- Is well versed in Tableau Cloud or Desktop and can easily create diverse data visualization.
- Has solid knowledge and experience in Excel or similar and a good understanding of SQL.
- Is passionate about self-development and eager to grow professionally.
- Is tech-savvy and ready to acquire new information/software skills quickly.
- Is a stellar team player but doesn’t shy away from individual contribution part of the projects
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Career progression framework and annual learning budget.
- Voluntary health insurance, sports compensation, and mental health support.
- Unlimited holidays and company stock options.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- Free nights at any Bob W location and plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.