The Sales Associate will play a crucial role in Bob W’s performance in Copenhagen through prospecting, booking, and managing corporate accounts. An integral member of our growing B2B team, this experienced seller will lean on their existing network of travel buyers in Copenhagen and have the toolkit to establish Bob W as the accommodations provider of choice in the area. They are self-starters and know how to proactively build and nurture relationships with a tactical approach in turn delivering profitable revenue and brand loyalty.
As a key member of our Growth Team, you will be a part of an international all-star group of customer acquisition and revenue management professionals. We swear by the growth hacking ethos which means that whilst we use all the established tools in the traditional Hotel customer acquisition arsenal, we also test and tinker and aren't afraid to think outside the box.
About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveler who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki, London, Milan, Oslo, Tartu, Florence, Athens, Berlin, Bonn, Cologne, and Madrid's coolest neighborhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we are building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
So, are you ready to join the journey?
In this role, you will:
- Take responsibility for the whole business development cycle. Cold contacting is one of your secret weapons ;)
- Ensure skyrocketing growth in direct B2B bookings.
- Build long-term partnerships with the local start-up community.
- Find the ways to enter the “corporate” market - let’s show Fortune 500 companies that 5-star hotels are too boring.
- Establish a “hidden” sales network by creating non-ordering collaboration relationships with local partners: restaurants, cafes, gyms, co-working spaces, etc.
- Heavily collaborate with Growth, Operations, Finance, and Product teams to make data-driven decisions and execute them successfully.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
Our 5-star candidate has:
- A self-starter, ambitious, and hungry for results attitude. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out, and generating and closing deals from cold leads.
- 1+ years of excellent track record in Sales or Business Development in a B2B environment, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience in the Travel, Lodgings, TMC, and Group Booking eco-system preferred.
- Excellent Danish and English language skills are a must.
- Experience in using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous).
- Experience in onboarding and managing accounts.
- Organized and process-driven, with knowledge of B2B sales techniques.
- Competitive base salary plus quarterly bonus structure tied to performance.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Top-notch Apple hardware.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Oliva mental well-being platform access.
- Mobile phone call compensation.
- Development and growth opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment.
- Free nights at any Bob W location.
Job Level: IC2-IC3
Learn more about our career development framework here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.