The Procurement Manager will support the wider procurement effort in the business, evaluating opportunities in partnerships, pricing and sustainability. Sourcing, negotiation and consolidating our supply chain is something that will benefit both our upcoming openings as well as the operations.
Procurement spans beyond just OS&E, we’re talking FF&E and fit-out strategies as well. You’ll investigate our best route to market, LDI suppliers and processes, and wider our supply chain. You’ll get exposure to a long list of upcoming launches and will work in close collaboration with Bobstars company-wide.
About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short-stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in the coolest neighbourhoods across Europe. As we expand fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we are building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
So, are you ready to join the journey?
In this role, you will:
- Lead the procurement space by negotiating better deals and improving overall quality. Support openings and operations with strategic procurement strategies and steady LDI processes.
- Be on-site (when required) to deliver top-notch buildings and assist local teams in delivering a great product.
- Work alongside local teams during pre-opening, soft opening and ramp-up to ensure we are providing a 5-star experience to our guests.
- Take charge of procurement and other critical opening deliverables whilst continuing to look for opportunities to open buildings faster and more efficiently.
- Project manage and coordinate internal and external stakeholders (such as procurement agencies) to deliver a flawless product.
- Drive a sustainability agenda for the procurement space.
- Introduce and source partners for our existing and future properties.
- Deliver complex FF&E fit-out scopes alongside OS&E procurement for a range of different projects.
Our 5-star candidate is:
- A real hustler, with 3+ years of working experience in a fast-paced expansion-minded business, ideally with exposure to one or more of these principles: operations, real estate, project management, and launch. Previous procurement experience is a must.
- Ready to travel throughout the year, sometimes at short notice.
- Preferably experienced in opening hotels or apartment complexes.
- Communicating in top-notch oral and written skills and relishes the opportunity to work with people from all walks of life.
- A data, flow chart, software and process junkie.
- Extremely optimistic and passionate about offering our guests a 5-star experience.
- Authorized to work in the UK or EU, and can travel freely around the world.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Voluntary health insurance and sports compensation with Stebby.
- Employee stock option plan.
- Free nights at any Bob W location.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Oliva mental well-being platform access.
- Mobile phone call compensation.
- Development and growth opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse, and highly rewarding work environment.
Job Level: IC3
Learn more about our career development framework here.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.