About Bob W
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. Based on the vision of building the world’s fastest growing, most sustainable and most loved hospitality brand (Don’t believe us? Peek at our latest reviews), Bob W offers beautifully designed living spaces that reflect the vibe of the handpicked neighbourhoods they are located in. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Bob W ensures a highly unique yet consistent experience, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.
Bob W got started in Finland a year ago, expanded to Estonia in mid-2019 and plans to grow to 1,000 living spaces across Northern Europe and the Baltics within the next 18 months. The execution of our super ambitious growth plan is fuelled by major investments from top-tier VCs and real estate private equity firms.
Our newly established Product & Tech team is responsible for developing the operating system that reinvents the hospitality industry. Technology is the core of our business. We're building a platform at the intersection of software and physical hospitality operations. Powered by state-of-the-art technology, we are rethinking every process from supply chain, over housekeeping and maintenance, to a jaw-dropping guest experience.
We are looking for a Head of Product to run the show. In this critical role you will:
- Re-invent and build the next benchmark for end-to-end customer experience in hospitality, both online and offline
- Develop a platform to run a world class accommodation operation with the reliability only tech can unleash
- Build a diverse, world-class team that can scale through hypergrowth
- Drive investments in tech reliability, productivity, and excellence
- Develop a culture of high ownership, innovation, empathy, and collaboration
- Grow a team of product people through mentorship, empowerment, and challenge
- Ensure execution across functions and teams
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience in product development
- 3+ years of experience in leading full-stack product management teams to develop new products
- Track record of fast execution, high impact and thinking big
- Strengths in building user and UX centric products
- Strong management philosophies and ability to think strategically
- Self-starter mentality and results-driven attitude
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock option plan
- Unlimited holidays
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.