About Bob W.
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality. Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our eco-friendly apartments in Tallinn and Helsinki’s coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale. So, are you ready to join the cult of Bob?
Our newly established Real Estate team will drive supply growth by identifying top-of-the-funnel lease opportunities, negotiate leases, manage deal closings, oversee development projects, plan and execute the design and ramp-up of new properties, and asset manage the existing properties in our portfolio.
As an Interior Architect, you will be preparing architectural interior designs from concept to completion and working closely with our Real Estate team and our international Real Estate team (including interior architects, associate directors, construction project managers and financial analysts).
In this critical role you will:
- Together with our Real Estate team, perform feasibility studies on potential new sites and projects
- Produce architectural drawings including all details for architectural interior project
- Develop the brand and product book to meet Bob W’s brand and expansion plans
- Develop master schedules for furnishings and finishes.
- Manage relationships with our procurement partners
- Quality control and Quality assurance when fittings and furnitures are on site.
- Maintain and organise project files, schedules and specifications
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations, building codes and other relevant regulations
- Collaborate with clients, subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team
- Identify key hospitality trends and facilitate knowledge sharing across the organisation
- Design sustainably promoting local supply chains and sustainable materials
What we look for:
- 3+ years of proven experience as an interior architect in Europe
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Understanding of scale and productising design
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Overview of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Good knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management ability
- You have a self-starter mentality and results-driven attitude
- Your analytical skills and attention to detail are excellent
- Your oral and written communication skills are top-notch
- You speak English fluently (Estonian/Finnish or any other European language is a plus)
What we offer:
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.