About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company providing an authentic 5-star experience to every single guest at scale while leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality.
Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our climate-neutral apartments in Tallinn, Helsinki and Madrid coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale.
Being a part of Bob’s team means being hospitable not only to our guests but also to our colleagues, service partners, neighbours, and the planet (which is why we’ve become the first international climate-neutral hospitality provider). We’re open to new ideas, are honest about our shortcomings, and take full ownership of our actions, good and bad. We grow by supporting each other, and overgrown egos and corporate politics have no place here.
So, are you ready to join the cult of Bob?
Our small tech team is growing, which means you potentially have a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a funded tech startup while there is not much tech yet. The team is developing the platform to run a world-class accommodation operation with the scale and reliability only tech can unleash.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with Bob W. team to figure out what to develop and how to develop.
- Work independently in a team and develop, test and deliver the product.
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues.
- Have the freedom to shape architecture and processes that will make you and the whole team productive.
- Help to recruit and mentor new-joiners.
Our 5-star candidate:
- Is ready to join a tech startup team as one of the first engineers.
- Has 3+ years of experience in software development, being experienced with front-end development (React) and ideally knows a thing or two about back-end development.
- Has broad outlook on IT and the world around.
- Has a proven track record of taking ownership and leading initiatives.
- Is known for the inner drive to make customers happy by providing them with the best experience.
- Ideally has an entrepreneurial mindset and has worked for startups before.
- Likes to travel.
- Is authorised to work in the EU.
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions.
- Stock option plan.
- Voluntary health insurance.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Development and growth opportunities.
- Smart and highly motivated team.
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment.
- Free nights at any Bob W location and plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.