About Bob W
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. Based on the vision of building the world’s fastest growing, most sustainable and most loved hospitality brand (Don’t believe us? Peek at our latest reviews), Bob W offers beautifully designed living spaces that reflect the vibe of the handpicked neighbourhoods they are located in. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Bob W ensures a highly unique yet consistent experience, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.
Bob W got started in Finland in 2018, expanded to Estonia in mid-2019 and plans to grow to 1,000 living spaces across Northern Europe and the Baltics within the next 18 months. The execution of our super ambitious growth plan is fuelled by major investments from top-tier VCs and real estate private equity firms.
Our newly established Product & Tech team is responsible for developing the operating system that reinvents the hospitality industry. Technology is the core of our business. We're building a platform at the intersection of software and physical hospitality operations. Powered by state-of-the-art technology, we are rethinking every process from supply chain, housekeeping and maintenance, to a jaw-dropping guest experience.
We are looking for a product manager to join our team.
In this critical role you will:
- Re-invent and build the next benchmark for end-to-end customer experience in hospitality, both online and offline
- Develop a platform to run a world class accommodation operation with the reliability only tech can unleash
- Work closely with development team to build awesome product
- Stay in touch with guests, gather and process qualitative and quantitative feedback from multiple channels
- Break down big ideas to prioritise and build the roadmap
What we look for:
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- 3+ years of experience in working closely with full-stack development teams
- Experience with launching great products
- Strengths in building user and UX centric products
- Ability to think strategically
- Data-driven approach to problem solving
- Self-starter mentality and results-driven attitude
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills
The ideal candidate:
- Has worked for startups before
- Has strong analytical skills
- Likes to travel
- Has entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.