About Bob W
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. Based on the vision of building the world’s fastest growing, most sustainable and most loved hospitality brand (Don’t believe us? Peek at our latest reviews), Bob W offers beautifully designed living spaces that reflect the vibe of the handpicked neighbourhoods they are located in. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Bob W ensures a highly unique yet consistent experience, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.
Bob W got started in Finland a year ago, expanded to Estonia in mid-2019 and plans to grow to 1,000 living spaces across Northern Europe and the Baltics within the next 18 months. The execution of our super ambitious growth plan is fuelled by major investments from top-tier VCs and real estate private equity firms.
Our newly established Real Estate team will drive supply growth by identifying top-of-the-funnel lease opportunities, negotiate leases, manage deal closings, oversee development projects, plan and execute the design and ramp-up of new properties, and asset manage the existing properties in our portfolio.
As an Associate Director Real Estate, you will drive supply growth by working with the Director Real Estate and our international Real Estate team (including construction project managers, interior architects and financial analysts) to identify lease opportunities for Bob W, negotiate leases and manage deal closings.
We are looking for an Associate Director Real Estate to run the show in Denmark. In this critical role you will:
- Sell Bob W to property developers, investors and owners with the goal of signing hundreds of units in Denmark
- Drive quantitative and qualitative market and investment analysis initiatives together with the Director Real Estate
- Together with the Director Real Estate, prospect, qualify, underwrite, pitch, and close new real estate opportunities
- Build relationships with many of the largest real estate developers, investors and owners in Denmark
- Manage existing relationships with developers, investors and owners including deal structuring, ongoing correspondence, and lease compliance
- Develop and maintain a network of local agents and brokers to drive the supply pipeline
- In collaboration with the Director Real Estate, craft, negotiate, and support leases favourable to Bob W, with a focus on commercial terms, property upkeep, maintenance, cleanliness, and landlord responsiveness
- Become fluent in public policy, short-term rental regulations and building code in Denmark
- Become an expert at pipeline management
- Identify key hospitality and real estate trends and facilitate knowledge sharing across the organisation
What we look for:
- 3+ years of work experience with a range of real estate asset classes including residential, commercial, retail, and hospitality
- You’re an accomplished salesperson and self-driven closer. You’ve mastered the art of presenting a value proposition
- You’re knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate development from equity structures over debt financing considerations to construction, lease-up and exit
- You have the ability to analyse real estate from a strategic point of view
- You’ve built a powerful real estate network and can find your way to any developer and owner in Denmark
- You live and breathe real estate and are ultra-passionate and knowledgeable about the real estate market in Denmark
- You have a self-starter mentality and results-driven attitude
- Your analytical skills and attention to detail are excellent
- Your oral and written communication skills are top-notch
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.