About Bob W
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. Based on the vision of building the world’s fastest growing, most sustainable and most loved hospitality brand (Don’t believe us? Peek at our latest reviews), Bob W offers beautifully designed living spaces that reflect the vibe of the handpicked neighbourhoods they are located in. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Bob W ensures a highly unique yet consistent experience, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.
Bob W got started in Finland a year ago, expanded to Estonia in mid-2019 and plans to grow to 1,000 living spaces across Northern Europe and the Baltics within the next 18 months. The execution of our super ambitious growth plan is fuelled by major investments from top-tier VCs and real estate private equity firms.
Our newly established Operations team will drive the best-in-class operations and sales developments by initiating and implementing new processes and creating a large network of partners and customers. We are building a soul of this business and we need extraordinary people to run our business locally.
As an Operations Manager, you will take responsibility for launching and managing our operations locally. You will closely collaborate with the Country Manager and our international Operations, Growth and Product teams to drive successful business of Bob W.
In this role you will also:
- Initiating and adopting operational processes in your country
- Owning country operations and always improving them
- Closely collaborating with all departments to improve product, strategy and concept in general
What we look for:
- Have 2+ years experience in tasks above or another relevant experience (and you can explain why it is relevant)
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to predict them and act proactively
- Perfect analytical skills and data-driven approach. You know what data do you need to make a decision, you can find a way to get this data and you have skills to process this data
- Perfect English and Estonian communication skills. Finnish and Russian languages will add more points to your karma
- Strong team player
- You know what does responsibility mean and can prove it
- Passion to self-development
- Experience in product launches or running a business is a perfect advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Growth opportunities
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.