About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality. Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our eco-friendly apartments in Tallinn and Helsinki’s coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale. So, are you ready to join the cult of Bob?
Our newly established Operations team will drive the best-in-class operations and sales developments by initiating and implementing new processes and creating a large network of partners and customers. We are building the soul of this business and we need extraordinary people to run our business locally.
As a Country Manager, you will take responsibility for launching and managing our business locally. You will closely collaborate with the Director of Operations and our international Operations, Growth and Product teams to drive successful business of Bob W.
In this role you will also be:
- Defining and reaching business goals, mainly focused on best in class guest experience, profitability and business growth
- Initiating and adopting operational processes in your country
- Owning country operations, sales, marketing activities and P&L management
- Closely collaborating with all departments to improve product, strategy and concept in general
- Creating new challenges for yourself, your team and the company
What we look for:
- 5+ years of experience in the above-mentioned tasks or some other relevant experience (and you can explain why it is relevant)
- Ideally 2+ years of experience working in management or investment consulting companies
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to predict those and act proactively
- Perfect analytical skills and data-driven approach. You know what data you need to make a decision, you can find a way to get this data and you have skills to process this data
- Great negotiation skills
- Team building and management skills, sense of empathy and justice. You trust in people and always act in accordance with meritocracy principles. You know what responsibility means and can prove it
- Experience in product launches and managing a business
- Passion for self-development
- Fluency in Finnish and English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Unlimited holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
- Office in Helsinki
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.