About Bob W
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. Based on the vision of building the world’s fastest growing, most sustainable and most loved hospitality brand (Don’t believe us? Peek at our latest reviews), Bob W offers beautifully designed living spaces that reflect the vibe of the handpicked neighbourhoods they are located in. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Bob W ensures a highly unique yet consistent experience, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.
Bob W got started in Finland a year ago, expanded to Estonia in mid-2019 and plans to grow to 1,000 living spaces across Northern Europe and the Baltics within the next 18 months. The execution of our super ambitious growth plan is fuelled by major investments from top-tier VCs and real estate private equity firms.
Our newly established Operations team will drive the best-in-class operations and sales developments by initiating and implementing new processes and creating a large network of partners and customers. We are building a soul of this business and having long-term b2b relationships is an extremely important part of this approach.
As a Biz Dev Manager, you will drive demand and supply growth by working with the Director of Operations and our international Operations and Growth teams to identify sales opportunities for Bob W and manage deal closings.
In this role you will also:
- Taking responsibility for the whole biz dev flow. Cold calling and messaging is something you like as well ;)
- Ensuring for the rocket-speed growth in direct b2b bookings
- Building long-term partnerships with local start-up community
- Finding ways to enter the “corporate” market - let’s show Fortune 500 companies that 5-star hotels are too boring
- Establishing a “hidden” sales network by creating non-ordering collaboration relationships with local partners: restaurants, cafes, gyms, co-workings etc.
- Heavily collaborating with growth, operations, finance and product teams to make data driven decisions and execute them successfully
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
What we look for:
- We will accept any degree of your choice, as we mostly care about your skills
- 2-4 years of successful previous experience as a Sales or Business Development representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating and closing deals from cold leads
- Excellent communication skills in English and at least one local language (Finnish or Estonian)
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Experience in on-boarding and managing accounts
- Organised and process-driven, with a knowledge of B2B sales techniques
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Growth opportunities
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.