About Bob W
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. Based on the vision of building the world’s fastest growing, most sustainable and most loved hospitality brand (Don’t believe us? Peek at our latest reviews), Bob W offers beautifully designed living spaces that reflect the vibe of the handpicked neighbourhoods they are located in. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Bob W ensures a highly unique yet consistent experience, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.
Bob W got started in Finland a year ago, expanded to Estonia in mid-2019 and plans to grow to 1,000 living spaces across Northern Europe and the Baltics within the next 18 months. The execution of our super ambitious growth plan is fuelled by major investments from top-tier VCs and real estate private equity firms.
Our newly established Operations team will drive the best-in-class operations and sales developments by initiating and implementing new processes and creating a large network of partners and customers. We are building a soul of this business and we need extraordinary people to support our customers locally.
In this role you will:
- Helping Bob W. to provide best in class customer experience on all market (currently Estonia and Finland)
- Supporting Operations team in daily activities
- Participating in product improvements
- Creating loyal guests and collecting a valuable feedback
- Contribute and share ideas to improve the quality of Bob W. service
- Responding to customer reviews
- Solving guests’ issues
- Having fun with all Bob W. teams while coping with huge challenges and overachieving our goals
What we look for:
- Amazing written and spoken communication skills
- Obsessed with amazing customer service and have natural desire to help them
- Pro in 'conflict management' or want to become one
- Ambitious in your goals
- Fluent in English. Any other language is an advantage. Finnish language is a big advantage
- Ready to work in the evening shifts and on weekends. Work is schedule based and is mostly suitable for university students.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Growth opportunities
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.