About Bob W
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. Based on the vision of building the world’s fastest growing, most sustainable and most loved hospitality brand (Don’t believe us? Peek at our latest reviews), Bob W offers beautifully designed living spaces that reflect the vibe of the handpicked neighbourhoods they are located in. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Bob W ensures a highly unique yet consistent experience, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.
Bob W got started in Finland a year ago, expanded to Estonia in mid-2019 and plans to grow to 1,000 living spaces across Northern Europe and the Baltics within the next 18 months. The execution of our super ambitious growth plan is fuelled by major investments from top-tier VCs and real estate private equity firms.
Bob W is looking for Interns (We call them our hosts) to join the team and provide top-notch customer service, support and communication to guests staying in our Helsinki suites.
The role is flexible and responsibility driven, perfect for students looking to earn money, and gain exposure to the workings of a high-growth hospitality company.
What will you be doing?
- Providing efficient and friendly customer service to guests
- Making and managing bookings and creating offers
- Answering guest emails, phone calls and chat messages
- Solving guest issues and fulfilling their requests
- Managing various systems
- Inspecting apartments and anticipating guest issues
- Handling billing and processing payments
- Want to work directly with top-management as Bob W expands to new properties within Helsinki and internationally
Bob W. wants to hear from you if you...
- love making new friends and truly care about providing top-notch customer service
- are attentive, punctual and reliable with a self-driven approach and a can-do attitude
- have a solution-oriented attitude, friendly and outgoing personality and a great sense of humour
- have an eye for detail and an uncanny ability to master customer interaction
- are prepared to work according to a flexible schedule including weekends. We are open for your suggestions as well
- are fluent in English. Any other language is an advantage
- enjoy working in a dynamic team and want to be part of a startup and its growth
What we offer:
- Fair compensation based on your performance (the internship is unpaid with performance bonus only)
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.