About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality. Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our eco-friendly apartments in Tallinn and Helsinki’s coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale. So, are you ready to join the cult of Bob?
Our newly established Real Estate team will drive supply growth by identifying top-of-the-funnel lease opportunities, negotiate leases, manage deal closings, oversee development projects, plan and execute the design and ramp-up of new properties, and asset manage the existing properties in our portfolio.
As an Associate Director Real Estate, you will drive supply growth by working with the Director Real Estate and our international Real Estate team (including construction project managers, interior architects and financial analysts) to identify lease opportunities for Bob W, negotiate leases and manage deal closings.
We are looking for an Associate Director Real Estate to run the show in Germany. In this critical role you will:
- Sell Bob W to property developers, investors and owners with the goal of signing hundreds of units in Germany
- Drive quantitative and qualitative market and investment analysis initiatives together with the Director Real Estate
- Together with the Director Real Estate, prospect, qualify, underwrite, pitch, and close new real estate opportunities
- Build relationships with many of the largest real estate developers, investors and owners in Germany
- Manage existing relationships with developers, investors and owners including deal structuring, ongoing correspondence, and lease compliance
- Develop and maintain a network of local agents and brokers to drive the supply pipeline
- In collaboration with the Director Real Estate, craft, negotiate, and support leases favourable to Bob W, with a focus on commercial terms, property upkeep, maintenance, cleanliness, and landlord responsiveness
- Become fluent in public policy, short-term rental regulations and building code in Germany
- Become an expert at pipeline management
- Identify key hospitality and real estate trends and facilitate knowledge sharing across the organisation
What we look for:
- 3+ years of work experience with a range of real estate asset classes including residential, commercial, retail, and hospitality
- You’re an accomplished salesperson and self-driven closer. You’ve mastered the art of presenting a value proposition
- You’re knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate development from equity structures over debt financing considerations to construction, lease-up and exit
- You have the ability to analyse real estate from a strategic point of view
- You’ve built a powerful real estate network and can find your way to any developer and owner in Germany
- You live and breathe real estate and are ultra-passionate and knowledgeable about the real estate market in Germany
- You have a self-starter mentality and results-driven attitude
- Your analytical skills and attention to detail are excellent
- Your oral and written communication skills are top-notch
What we offer:
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.