About Bob W
Bob W is a venture capital-backed, tech-enabled hospitality company that merges hotel-like consistency, services and amenities with the authenticity and livability of a home. Based on the vision of building the world’s fastest growing, most sustainable and most loved hospitality brand (Don’t believe us? Peek at our latest reviews), Bob W offers beautifully designed living spaces that reflect the vibe of the handpicked neighbourhoods they are located in. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Bob W ensures a highly unique yet consistent experience, no matter if you’re staying for a few nights or a few months.
Bob W got started in Finland 2 years ago, expanded to Estonia in mid-2019 and plans to grow to 1,000 living spaces across Northern Europe and the Baltics within the next 18 months. The execution of our super ambitious growth plan is fuelled by major investments from top-tier VCs and real estate private equity firms.
Our newly established Growth team is responsible for championing the Growth (Hacking) process at Bob W and delivering results in the Awareness, Acquisition, and Revenue steps of the Growth funnel. We are building the engine with which the company will grow and Revenue Management is an essential part of that engine.
As the Revenue Management Lead, you will take responsibility for forming and operationalising the Revenue Management strategy, by taking the best of industry insights and applying a creative mindset to develop a data-driven way to revolutionise the approach with a wide mandate.
In this role you will also:
- Create, develop and optimise our pricing and Revenue Management strategy across our existing and future markets and properties.
- Forecast key Revenue Management metrics with support of our Finance team to increase the predictability of our business.
- Help define our operational targets.
- Use your quantitative and analytical skills to make ongoing pricing decisions.
- Create and execute Revenue Management and pricing experiments.
- Work closely with our Country and Real Estate teams to evaluate market metrics and come up with future revenue and real estate strategies
- Work closely with our Product & Engineering team to start the process of developing our own Revenue Management system
What we look for:
- You have a bachelor's degree in a highly quantitative field such as Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Science.
- You have at least 2 years experience in Revenue Management at a tech startup, consulting firm, OTA, hotel or airline.
- Your proficiency is advanced with common spreadsheet tools and SQL.
- Your proficiency is advanced with a least one common Revenue Management software.
- You have experience with R / Python.
- You have strong logical, quantitative and analytical reasoning abilities.
- You have the ability and the will to devise new and unconventional approaches to Revenue Management and pricing.
- You have great communication skills to create alignment and explain your decisions behind the ideas.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Growth opportunities
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
- Plenty of opportunities to travel, mixing business with pleasure
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.