About Bob W
Bob W is a fast-growing tech company leading the world’s transition to sustainable hospitality. Bob’s apartments cater to the 21st-century traveller who wants it all: the consistent quality of a hotel and the authentic flair of a short stay rental. We combine the best of both worlds in our eco-friendly apartments in Tallinn and Helsinki’s coolest neighbourhoods. As we expand across Europe fuelled by venture capital and investment from top-tier real estate equity firms, we’re building the technology to give every guest a local, five-star experience at scale. So, are you ready to join the cult of Bob?
Our newly established Product & Engineering team is responsible for developing the operating system that reinvents the hospitality industry. We're building a platform at the intersection of software and physical hospitality operations. Powered by technology, we are rethinking every process from operations to a jaw-dropping guest experience.
We are looking for an experienced Product designer to join our product & engineering team. In this role, you will design the best digital customer experience in the hospitality industry - from the moment a potential customer lands on our website until the guest leaves the apartment. This is an exciting and rare opportunity - you will have a significant impact as the first product designer to join Bob W.
What you'll be doing:
- Defining how Bob W's brand will live in a digital space
- Designing useful, easy to use, and delightful products for our guests and internal users
- Working in all stages of the design process, from sketching concepts to polishing user interfaces
- Talking to customers to understand their needs and validate your ideas
- Working across teams to support the organization with a unified visual language
What we look for:
- Minimum 4 years of experience designing and shipping products for different platforms, both web, and mobile
- You have experience in different phases of the design process including wireframing, prototyping, interaction design, visual design and usability testing
- You know how to test and validate your ideas
- You want to understand the problem before jumping into solutions
- You know the value of exploring ideas through rigorous design iterations
- You have great communication skills to create alignment and explain your decisions behind the ideas
- You take ownership - the ability to take an idea from concept to delivery
- You have experience in working collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and researchers
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us
- You are fluent in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to re-invent the world’s largest industry by shaping a young and dynamic tech company with huge growth ambitions
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Unlimited holidays
- Smart and highly motivated colleagues
- A multicultural, diverse and highly rewarding work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.